by Rajeev R | Last updated Jun 1, 2023 | Published on May 30, 2023 | Local SEO
Even without a website, local SEO can make your company stand out and increase foot traffic to your location by generating online leads. These leads are likely to have a high conversion rate because they come from people who are specifically looking for the goods or services your company provides in their locality. Searches with a local focus are becoming more common, with four out of five users now using search engines to locate local information. Additionally, a staggering 70% of users visit physical stores as a result of search engine result information. Local SEO also influences consumer choice in your favor. The more knowledge they have about your company before they visit, the more credible you appear to them. That’s why businesses are now investing in local SEO companies to implement effective local SEO strategies.
With ChatGPT’s cutting-edge capabilities and the right SEO services, you can gain a competitive edge in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
Call us at (800) 941-5527 to learn more.
AI in SEO
Today, powerful tools like ChatGPT are transforming the world of SEO and local marketing, thanks to rapid breakthroughs in AI and machine learning. ChatGPT, with its capacity to comprehend natural language and produce responses remarkably similar to those of actual humans, is demonstrating how it can completely alter the way search engines operate. Generative Pre-trained Transformer, also known as ChatGPT, is an AI tool created by OpenAI. This tool can produce human-like responses to text-based queries because it was trained on vast amounts of text data.
ChatGPT to Optimize Local SEO
Local SEO involves enhancing your internet presence to attract local clients and climb search engine results pages. ChatGPT is a potent AI-based solution that makes it simple and quick to optimize for local SEO. You can increase your customer base, become more visible, and expand your business with its aid. Natural language processing (NLP) technology is used by ChatGPT to assess web content and offer pertinent suggestions for improving it for local SEO optimization. This entails identifying the keywords that local customers are most likely to search for, examining the websites of rival businesses, and making recommendations for ways to enhance website performance. It helps if your website is properly designed so that it ranks highly in search engine results pages (SERPs) and businesses may maximize their local exposure and draw in new clients from neighboring places.
Here are six ways how ChatGPT can be used to optimize your website for local SEO:
- Keyword Research: Keyword research is a challenging task, but ChatGPT SEO can be helpful. You only need a general understanding of a few keywords that bring in business for you. By asking ChatGPT to suggest related keywords, you can start to see an SEO plan emerge. The program can even inform you which phrases are more likely to rank in search result pages based on competition. By using keywords relevant to your business and industry, you increase your chances of appearing at the top of a Google search.
- Link building for local enterprises: Link building is crucial for showing up in local search results. With ChatGPT’s assistance, you can learn how to launch a successful link-building plan and where to focus your efforts. You can ask it to suggest the best websites for local information in your area, such as local newspapers or industry-specific websites. ChatGPT can help you create pitches for guest posts on these websites, using your instructions to generate a compelling proposal. You can also ask ChatGPT for title suggestions for these guest posts.
- Building a landing page using local keywords: To appear in local searches for companies similar to yours, it’s important to establish a landing page that clearly states your location and the services you provide. With ChatGPT’s help, you can receive assistance with the sales copy and even the code of your landing page, ensuring it aligns with your preferences and branding.
- Responses to comments, reviews, social media and more: ChatGPT can assist you in responding to comments, reviews, and social media interactions. If you lack confidence in writing responses yourself, ChatGPT can generate smart responses to reviews, comments, or questions. You can personalize these responses further by adding your own touches if needed.
- Request reviews: Positive reviews greatly enhance your online presence when someone searches for a local company like yours. ChatGPT can help you improve your chances of receiving reviews by creating a script for you to use when requesting consumer feedback. Be detailed in specifying what you want the script to include, and encourage favorable ratings by providing a URL for participants to leave reviews.
Are you looking to take your local SEO game to the next level and dominate your online presence?
Contact us at (800) 941-5527!
ChatGPT is a fantastic tool for assisting with local SEO campaigns. By utilizing ChatGPT for local SEO, businesses can improve their user experience, encourage consumer interaction, and maintain a competitive advantage in the ever-changing digital landscape. To successfully integrate AI into your SEO campaign, get in touch with a reliable local SEO company.
by Rajeev R | Last updated May 30, 2023 | Published on May 29, 2023 | SEO
Over the years, Google has grown significantly into a multiservice entity that is best known for its unique ability to provide relevant, high-quality search results. In fact, Google is constantly looking out for new ways to improve their suite of products with one specific goal in mind – to offer better user experience. Their most recent rebranding of an innovative tool – Google Discover – is making waves in the digital marketing arena for both users and digital marketers alike. A personalized version of Google Feed, “Google Discover” is a unique way for users to exactly discover personalized content without having to search for it. With a different aspect of search engine optimization (SEO), Google Discover is a unique way to attract an influx of traffic to your website and thereby generate revenue. Professional providers of digital marketing services in New York would utilize Google Discover feature to discover unique and relevant content that can grab audience attention.
What Exactly Is Google Discover?
A new feature that replaced Google Feed in 2018, Google Discover aims toshow users hand-selected content that is related to their interests and their past activity.It is a feed curated by Google to deliverarticles and videos on mobile devices. The content delivered to users is personalized through searches and related stories. Google Discover recommends content based on what Google’s automated systems believe to be a good match with the user’s interests. In addition, users also have the opportunity to further customize what they see on their feed by following topics that interest them. Results in the Discover app change on a regular basis based on newly published content and user interests.
When it comes to content creators, Google Discover can be a highly powerful tool that helps drive traffic to websites. Typically, Google Discover feeds comprise a mix of news articles and evergreen content. In fact, a major emphasis is placed on visuals (like images and videos). Prior to the Google Discover rebrand, the app had a more text-based layout that involved mainly headlines, Meta descriptions and the occasional photo.
Why Is Google Discover Important to SEO?
Even though content creation is a criticalcomponent of SEO, many businesses are not placing as much focus on Google Discover as they should. Google Discover provides users with the ability to keep up-to-date on topics that interest them. This in turn, creates additional opportunities for businesses to appear in front of target audiences consistently, thereby making Google Discover a key focal point for SEO.
By using Google Discover feature, users have the unique prospect to explore new data available in a variety of content types, such as blogs and videos.This feature does not limit its capabilities to only displaying new content but also allows posting of any article regardless of the date of publishing. In short, Google Discover should become a key factor within any content marketing strategy as a heavy emphasis is placed on showing relevant and informational content.
Improve your online presence with our digital marketing services.
Contact us today! (800) 941-5527
How to Optimize For Google Discover – Key Tips
According to Google, all indexed content is automatically eligible to appear in Discover, as long as it meets Discover’s content policies. Google also takes into account content that demonstrates expertise, authority, and trustworthiness (E-A-T). However, it is crucial to know how to optimize content for Google Discover using SEO and other practices that help businesses boost brand authority and achieve greater visibility. Here listed are some top ways to optimize Google Discover –
- Create Content That Is Optimized for Google E-A-T – As mentioned above, the E-A-T algorithm has a huge influence on Google’s decision to include your content in Discover. Google has a detailed document on how they evaluate content quality, including the details on how a piece of content is considered to have a high level of Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T). This means it is important to create content that is top-quality, thoroughly researched, and relevant. It is also important to cite credible sources for the content and/or include the latest statistics/research data and link it back to the original source. In addition, also make sure that the page titles and headlines accurately describe what the content is all about. In fact, Google does not favour and may even penalize content with clickbait titles or those that use any tactics that manipulate readers into opening the page. Always, understand what the target customer groups search for and how your website can satisfy their needs. Because Google Discover values recent trends and long-lasting content, it is essential to have both of these content types. With a higher chance of ending up on feeds, it is possible to reel in high volumes of traffic.
- Include Compelling Visuals in the Content – Including high-quality, eye-catching visuals in the content is a great way to increase engagement and gain more screen space. In fact, Google Discover explicitly encourages using large images, as it is expected to boost CTR by as much as 79 percent. Inserting sharp, high-resolution photos helps build a stronger presence. Video clips can be used to draw in traffic via Google Discover. A few things to consider when including visual content –
- Use the max-image-preview – large Meta tag to signal Google’s algorithm to feature images in the feed preview in a large format.
- Ensure that the image is professional-quality and at least 1200 px wide.
- Avoid using brand or site logo as featured image.
- Ensure Mobile Usability and Compatibility – As Google Discover is primarily a mobile-centric feature, it is important to prioritize mobile compatibility. However, it is equally important to understand that being mobile-friendly or mobile-compatible doesn’t mean shrinking a website to fit any mobile device. The key factor that needs to be considered is usability – it must be responsive, aesthetically pleasing, legible to read, and properly designed so that links are easily clickable.
Specifically, in case of content, it is important to pay attention to formatting such as the following –
- Reduce the content into shorter paragraphs (2 to 3 sentences per paragraph)
- Include images or white space for visual breaks
- Use bullet points or numbered lists
- Utilize the Follow Feature – Google Discover provides users with the ability to “follow” websites and receive updates (such as news posts or blogs) from these websites within their discover feed. Google automatically generates RSS or Atom feeds on your website. These feeds are based upon how Google views your website. For those who have a specific content feed or various content feeds that need to be differentiated, there are snippets of code that can be inserted into the [head] section of each page. Finally, the follow feature can help boost engagement and attract new readers to the content. The more the number of users that add your website to their Discover interests, the more Google understands that the content is relevant to similar audiences.
- Optimize for AMPs – Optimizing the website for Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) is a great way to achieve more speed. With AMPs, users can expect instant loading which results in a more enjoyable user experience. The faster a page loads, the more satisfaction users experience on the website. Web pages that are slow to load can cause users to click away and go to a competitor’s website. In addition, slow-loading websites have a lesser chance of ranking in the SERPs and being published on Google Discover. In short, optimizing for AMPs can provide users with a better customer experience and increase the chances of appearing within Discover feeds and ranking higher in SERPs.
- Ensure Pages’ Crawlability – Make sure that all web pages that you want searchable to users are crawlable. This helps Google to locate and index the said pages. If Google is not able to locate a web page, they cannot publish it to a Discover feed or consider the page as a potential result for a search query. There are several steps that can be performed to encourage Google to index the web pages faster. Start by creating an XML sitemap for all website pages. A sitemap provides valuable data, new page updates and other information that enable Google to crawl and index the website faster.
- Review Google’s Publishing Policy – Google has revealed that complying with their content publishing policy is essential for websites that wish to appear within Google Discover feeds and SERPs. This means that all major types of content such as blog posts, news posts and so on must follow Google News Guidelines, as well as Google Webmaster Guidelines. Webmasters must carefully review these guidelines and ensure that each piece of content posted meets compliance for a chance to appear on a feed. These stringent guidelines help improve user experience. Content that meets Google’s publishing policy is more likely to be visible to searchers. Content posted must be original, purposeful and answer the user’s query. If any old content is republished, it is important to update it with new ideas.
- Pose Questions in Headlines – Incorporating questions into the headlines can help websites increase their odds of gaining a spot on Google Discover. Adding questions to headlines help drive high click-through-rates (CTRs) in Discover. Typically, marketers have been publishing content with questions posed in the headlines. These types of headlines encourage people to click or scroll to find answers to important questions. In addition, posing questions in headlines can also benefit SEO as many search engine queries are actually questions.
- Try Google Web Stories – Web Stories are an excellent option for Google Discover. Google web story is mobile visual storytelling at its best. In fact, it is Google’s take on the social media story format from Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram. These mobile-oriented stories are easy to discover and quick to swipe through. Building the right kind of stories for your content may make it an easy way to appear in the Discover feed.
Appearing in Google Discover is a unique way to increase a business’ visibility and generate more organic traffic. With millions of monthly users, businesses will have a unique chance to boost their brand and share relevant information that pertains to their unique industry. A professional digital marketing agency outsourcing SEO services can help businesses appear within Google Discover feeds and rank high in SERPs.
See how Digital marketing Services can help achieve your marketing goals!
Talk to our team at (800) 941-5527 !
Click here to learn more about our services
by Rajeev R | Last updated May 27, 2023 | Published on May 26, 2023 | Local SEO
Local SEO is critical for businesses in diverse sectors that plan to grow their presence in their local market and attract more customers. Retail business is no exception in this case. When it comes to SEO, retail is a very competitive industry. Implementing an effective local SEO content strategy can help to list a retail company on Google’s local results. As location binds most searches for retail products or services, showing up in the most relevant results is important when it comes to targeting local searchers.
Reports suggest that 90 percent of consumers tend to search for local retail businesses online. Incorporating innovative organic SEO strategies with a local approach can help retail companies to get featured among the top local search results. Hiring the services of a professional local SEO service company can help attract target audiences, build trust and thereby improve brand visibility.
Want to improve your online retail sales and visibility?
Contact us today at (800) 941-5527
What Does the Term Local SEO Mean for Retail?
In simple terms, local SEO or local search-engine optimization helps local shoppers locate a retail store in search engine results. Generally, there is a misconception that local SEO is important only for an online store. However, local SEO retail is just as important in attracting local customers to a physical location. Local SEO for retail helps brick-and-mortar businesses increase online visibility in a specific geographical area. In short, the ultimate goal will be to improve omnichannel selling by converting more online searches into in-store visits.
While considering the current changing retail landscape, more in-store visits leads to higher sales revenue. Therefore, it is important to ensure that people can easily locate a business. In fact, shoppers always tend to look for products and services near them. Therefore, optimizing online presence for the local target audience goes beyond working on your own website. Local SEO is hyper-focused on the specific location of a retail store. The strategy helps optimize online presence and drive traffic from a specific area to the website and foot traffic to a retail store.
Here are some top local SEO strategies good for a retail business –
- Keyword Research -When it comes to retail brands, keyword research is an important aspect. Having a clear understanding regarding what keywords potential consumers are using and how they are searching is vital when it comes to building your informational architecture and content strategy. Keywords should cover all stages of the fragmented user journey and hence need to be informational, navigational, transactional and intent-based. A number of keyword research tools are available that can be used such as Amazon’s keyword tool, as well as tools like Ahrefs. Amazon’s keyword tool can be used as this is a retail business and that platform involves high purchase intent. However, also make sure to analyze the competitor’s keyword research strategy. Once the site is up and running, review paid search data and choose keywords that are driving traffic and attracting more sales. By devising key optimization strategies, make sure the site is ranking on the first page, wherever possible, of all the major search engines.
- Optimize for Google My Business – Getting found online is one of the key factors that help drive traffic and sales. However, when it comes to local search, accuracy matters a lot. Google My Business (GMB) has become the core aspect of local search. As Google supports, verifies, and shares its own content generously, Google My Business is an ideal tool to help a business meet Google’s needs. To ensure that a retail business is optimized for Google My Business, it is important to –
- Create and verify a Google My Business page.
- Use Google posts within that account.
- Encourage customers to share reviews online
- Respond authentically to reviews, specifying location
By posting reviews and updating the contact information and operating hours, you can improve the experience for potential customers and help them locate your retail business online. If Google verifies a business page as authentic, the search engine could potentially reward a business with a coveted sidebar space in Google’s local search.
- Create Local Content – Posting relevant, high-quality content based on intent is very important for retail brands. Reports suggest that about 81 percent of retail shoppers conduct online research before buying. With so many people doing online research – and over 70 percent of this research coming from mobile phones – it is extremely important for a retail brand to have content that satisfies their needs. Make sure that the product pages and other category pages are filled with high-quality and unique content. Create content blocks or FAQ content on your product and other category as this will help rank for upper funnel and transactional keywords. Publish blog posts that provide users advice, tips and other content relevant to the brand. In addition, promote local industry gatherings, news, employees, and other educational content on your blog. In short, think of top-of-the-funnel content that goes beyond what your business sells.
- Structured Data – Structured data can help search engines understand the website content in a better manner and thereby improve visibility via Featured Snippets. When it comes to retail brands, the most important structured data type is product schema. All the products need to be marked up with product schema so that Google and other search engines can publish more information about products and get a better understanding of what a brand sells. Other important structured data types for retail stores and local businesses include – local business schema that posts address, ratings and reviews, website, geocoordinates, events, etc.
- Optimize Images – When it comes to retail, optimizing images for both product and non-product-related keywords is important. For instance, shoppers always wish to see a visual image of the product they want to purchase from multiple angles. Always make sure to optimize image file names, image size, formats, and alt text that help search engines better analyze images and display them in the image search results for relevant keywords. In addition, platforms like Pinterest and Instagram rely on images and are constantly updating their shopping features, so that brands can optimize their images and video assets for those powerhouse discovery channels.
- Mobile and Core Web Vitals (CWV) – Nowadays, mobile devices account for more than half of all ecommerce traffic. It is important for retail brands to ensure that their website is fully optimized for mobile, as more number of shoppers tend to search and buy products online using mobile devices. According to a study from cyber security firm Radware, 51 percent of online shoppers in the U.S. claimed if a site was too slow they would not complete a purchase. Make sure that the website is user-friendly, has easy-to-read text and clear calls to action. That helps ensure users interact with the main conversion points like buy products, sign up for rewards etc. In 2021, Google updated its algorithm to incorporate page experience as a ranking signal. It is important for a retail brand to ensure that their webpages load as quickly as possible – preferably under three seconds – and are optimized for Core Web Vitals. This can give the webpage a boost and that could make the difference in super competitive retail SERPs.
- Backlinks – Monitor the backlink profile to check whether your website has any links from spammy sites or broken backlinks. Make sure your links have a mixture of branded and non-branded anchor text. In addition, having too many exact match anchor text links can be harmful to a link profile. In short, to obtain high-quality links, always make sure to publish content that is helpful to end-users. Also, coupon link building is a great option for retailers.
Local SEO has become an important aspect for retail firms planning to expand their online presence. Incorporating local SEO into the marketing strategy is crucial to attract nearby customers to your retail store. As consumer behavior continues to shift to using the web more to research stores and find products, optimizing online presence to boost local SEO rankings is increasingly important. According to research, 81 percent of US consumers say being able to easily find a local retailer through searching online is important to them. Optimizing a retail website for local search will give potential clients a better idea about your company, the areas served, and also help attract prospective clients from the community served. Focusing on the above-discussed strategies can help improve a website’s performance in terms of better rankings on search engine pages. Relying on the professional services of a digital marketing services company can help implement these techniques and thereby improve rankings.
Planning to take your Retail Company to the next level?
Contact us at (800) 941-5527
Click here to learn more about our services .
by Rajeev R | Last updated May 26, 2023 | Published on May 25, 2023 | SEO
In today’s digital landscape, healthcare websites rely on consistent online engagement to promote their services effectively. Blogging has become an essential tool for healthcare websites to engage with their audience, establish credibility, and provide valuable information. However, creating effective blogs for the healthcare industry requires a unique approach to ensure relevance, accuracy, and engagement. In this article, we will explore key strategies and tips for crafting compelling blogs that resonate with readers and enhance the online presence of healthcare websites.
With the shift towards digital marketing, businesses are increasingly embracing strategies like medical SEO services to enhance their website’s credibility and authority. To attract prospective and current patients, it is crucial to write compelling blogs that capture their attention and provide valuable information.
Tips for Crafting Engaging Blogs for Healthcare Websites
Embrace the power of blogging to enhance your online presence, connect with your audience, and contribute valuable insights to the healthcare community.
An experienced SEO outsourcing company will stay updated with the latest trends, research, and developments in the healthcare industry. Choose topics that are relevant and timely, addressing current health issues, advancements in treatments, or common health concerns. Providing accurate, up-to-date information not only establishes your website as a trusted source but also keeps your audience engaged and informed.
Need engaging and informative medical content?
Reach out to us for customized content writing services!
Talk to us at (800) 941-5527
by Rajeev R | Last updated May 25, 2023 | Published on May 24, 2023 | SEO, Social Media Optimization
Influencer marketing is a proven way of promoting your products and services, and this strategy that utilizes the support of prominent industry figures and thought leaders gained popularity with the increased use of social media. This indirect marketing strategy can be paid or organic, and complements your social media marketing and content marketing efforts. Influencers will promote your products via their personal social media channels; also, they will create content such as blogs and videos or mention you on social media. Marketing your business with the support of influencers helps reach out to a larger audience and earn their trust. Ideally, an influencer is a person who has a community of engaged followers. Professional providers of social media marketing services can support businesses here.
Boost your brand’s visibility and engagement with our social media marketing services!
Contact us today at (800) 941-5527
Read more on our social media marketing services!
Paid vs. Organic Influencer Marketing
Though this type of marketing is proven to be highly effective, it is not a feasible option for average and small-sized companies simply because it is too expensive. It is in this context that organic influencer marketing becomes a practical alternative. Here, you have to inspire or convince influencers to engage with your business genuinely without having to pay them. Agreed, this can be a rather slow and tedious process but it can be effective in the long run.
How Influencer Marketing Works for Legal Entities
What about influencer marketing for law firms and lawyers? Just as for other businesses, this marketing strategy is effective for lawyers. Lawyers get the best clients from referrals – from satisfied clients, acquaintances, and other legal professionals. Organic influencer marketing involves inspiring such entities to spread word about you and your services, either by word-of-mouth or via their social media channels.
If you have a prominent personality endorsing your firm, you are more likely to gain high quality leads. Influencer marketing is considered reliable and therefore you are ensured a high return on investment. However, identifying the right influencers could be rather challenging and is something that has to be done with great caution, especially because the legal profession is highly sensitive.
- A great place to look for influencers is social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and so on. Look for your connections on your social media accounts. You need to locate strong voices in your niche who already have a large number of followers. Their audience must be receptive to your content if this strategy is to be successful.
- Your content is your product you need to market. The content you publish must be unique, client-centric, educational and not merely promotional. You have to market your service by showing your prospects how you can assist them. Videos are very popular and you can create interesting videos featuring your office and staff, client testimonials, educational content about your area of law in a form that your audience can easily understand, or even provide answers to questions and doubts they may have. These can be posted on your website, or on Facebook and YouTube.
- Make sure to actively engage with the influencers you have identified and be optimistic that they may share your content – whether through tweets, blogs, videos, or podcasts.
- Your content should be such that it helps build trust and authority. You can share successful cases with your audience. If industry influencers can share your posts with their social media followers or mention them in their own blog posts, it reinforces your credibility as a dedicated, experienced, and capable lawyer/law firm. If your content is impressive enough, they may even invite you to write a guest post for them and share your ideas and insights with their audience.
Establishing and Building a Strong Relationship
The important thing is to build a robust relationship with your influencers, and only then can you request favors from them. That means, the relationship you cultivate must be beneficial for both sides.
- On your part, some ways to bring warmth into the relationship are by inviting them to an event you are hosting – maybe a webinar or meeting, or feature them as guests in your video productions or podcasts. Many influencers may oblige because it is beneficial for them also in the sense they are getting another venue where they can share their ideas and get more followers and recognition.
- Or, another great way is to share their content and promote it so that they benefit from more audience engagement.
- You can be active on their social media platforms, following them, commenting on their posts and engaging in conversations. Make sure that the influencers you are trying to woo know that you value their experience and expertise.
For any influencer to promote you, the impression you create is very important. Your website and your social media profiles can help develop a positive impression regarding you and your law firm. There is no doubt that you can learn a lot from established legal professionals in this regard.
Here are 2 good examples of law firms that have a strong social media presence, and could provide some real inspiration.
This firm is already well established and also very well-known on social media. They send out a new tweet every couple of hours, which shows how active and dynamic they are.
Another example of a law firm doing wonderfully well on social media, in this instance, Facebook, is The Sam Bernstein Law Firm.
They post on Facebook regularly several times a day, and have a clearly visible call to action. Also, they respond to viewers and followers’ comments in a timely manner.
Even as a small or medium-sized law firm, if you have done your homework and If your performance is really remarkable, the influencers you target may themselves write a guest post for your blog or you can request them for that favor.
Now let us look at 2 influencers in the legal industry with a strong follower base and a powerful voice.
- Bob Ambrogi is a good example of a strong influencer in the legal arena. He has a strong social media presence with an authoritative voice. He is a media and tech lawyer with more than 21k followers on Twitter.
- Nicole Black is another strong voice in the legal profession – she is a lawyer, author, analyst and speaker who describes herself as a legal technology evangelist.
You can find more details of legal industry influencers at https://upcity.com/blog/top-legal-industry-social-influencers/, and at https://klear.com/influencers/Attorneys.
Your Own Profile Is Important
How do you create that very important first impression and maintain it? You are a lawyer, and are knowledgeable and trained in your specific niche. But this has to be projected or put across to your audience. In other words, you need to be consistently visible. This can be achieved by following a few dedicated practices.
The most effective way to talk to your audience is via excellent quality content. So, focus on publishing unique content regularly via blog posts, articles, social media and so on. Whatever you create must be convincing enough for your prospects and influencers to take note of you and form a favorable impression. Visit your social media profiles regularly and respond to your followers’ queries and comments. Provide clarifications if necessary. Let your audience have a clear and genuine picture of who you are, personally and professionally, and what services you can provide. As a small law firm or solo practitioner, you may not be able to get thousands of followers. However, you can ensure that those who follow you are dedicated and rely on your expertise and knowledge. They must also be assured that they can communicate with you any time they want.
The Important Role of Clients as Organic Influencers
For attorneys and other legal entities, influencers who can popularize their service are not the typical Instagram models, celebrities and heroes. Existing or former clients who are satisfied with the service they received could also be the best influencers for attorneys. The positive reviews and recommendations your clients post online are great promotional material that could persuade prospective clients looking for legal assistance to approach you. Your clients are organic influencers who have used your services and can be your dedicated brand advocates. Typically, they may have hundreds of thousands of followers on social media and what matters most is the trust they have in you, their credibility, and collective influence.
Your clients can act as micro-influencers and since they have a personal connection with their followers and contacts, can more effectively spread word about your law firm and services. Speaking of social media, Instagram is emerging as the most popular platform to get more traffic and sales for businesses. As pointed out in this post, influencers you associate with can include a link to your website in their bio. This will ensure extra visibility and also drive traffic to your website. This post gives the example of how Citywide Law Group gets traffic with the support of one of the leading personal injury attorneys in Los Angeles, Oliver Niami who provides a direct link to Citywide’s website, a contact number, and an email to get free consultations.
Request Reviews and Testimonials from Your Clients
Reviews and testimonials are most significant today with 91% of people saying that online positive reviews make them more likely to use a business. (BrightLocal’s 2019 local consumer review survey)
Other key findings of the survey are:
- 82% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses
- An increasing number of consumers “always” read reviews for local businesses
- 52% of 18-54-year-olds “always” read local business reviews
You can request clients to give reviews that you can post on your website. You can also have client reviews posted on reputable review sites. So, what are the review sites lawyers and law office staff need to be monitoring? BirdEye gives the following recommendations.
- Martindale-Hubbell: A highly reputable site in attorney ratings, this site provides potential clients peer as well as client review ratings. Potential clients can also chat with attorneys while reading the reviews.
Apart from the above-mentioned lawyer-specific sites, reviews can be posted on Google/Google My Business and Facebook. Google is the most popularly used search engine and studies show that 46% of all Google searches are looking for local businesses. It is therefore critical that your law firm has strong reviews on Google because potential clients are likely to be frequent visitors here.
Do you feel it is difficult to get your clients to post reviews and testimonials? It needn’t be so. Here are a few recommendations suggested by Steven Thomas Kent in this post. The first step is of course to create your profiles on the above-mentioned review sites. You can send customized and friendly email reminders to clients requesting them for reviews and to make it easy for them, provide a link to the site they can easily access. Consider giving them a small discount on their legal bills or a ticket to a monthly raffle contest or some other event as an incentive in exchange for the reviews. Video testimonials provided by your clients are also a great way to boost your credibility.
Benefits of Influencer Marketing
Whether paid or organic, this marketing channel brings tangible benefits.
- Acquire superior quality leads: Influencers being who they are, can convince or persuade their followers to trust their recommendations and reviews. Therefore, the leads these people generate are very likely to convert. A strong influencer – maybe a journalist who writes about your practice, a lawyer who shares your content, or another person who gives you a good review, can all bring you clients more easily than other forms of marketing.
- Cost-saving option: Whether paid or organic, influencer marketing, just as email marketing, is cost-effective, as a study has shown. Moreover, with influencer marketing, you are sure that your message reaches your targeted audience.
- Great ROI: Influencer marketing give you more opportunity for high returns, especially because the marketing is targeted and done by prominent persons.
Influencer marketing is a sure way of ensuring that you enjoy a strong online visibility and that your content is actually read. The success of influencer marketing hinges on the fact that people can more easily and readily relate to influencers as those who share their particular interests and beliefs. The influencers’ recommendations must be personal and not forced. This is where organic influencer marketing becomes more significant because in this case the influencer is promoting something that he/she is convinced about. For startup, small and medium-sized law firms as well as solo practices, organic influencer marketing is significant in the sense that you gain visibility and secure good quality leads. Most importantly, focus on forming and maintaining genuine relationships with the influencers you identify. Only this can ensure the success of your organic influencer marketing campaign.
Let our team create a winning influencer marketing strategy for your brand.
Contact us at (800) 941-5527 for success!