2020 has brought us further growth and our team has strived to convey all that we have learned and accomplished in our blog session. These posts cover diverse topics ranging from SEO to website development, software development, digital marketing, content marketing and more.
According to Google Analytics page views, these are the top 10 blog posts we published in 2020.
- Website Development for Small BusinessesFor small as well as large businesses, it is important to optimize their websites for mobile. This post shares 3 tips for optimizing website for mobile users such as figuring what key pieces of information visitors will be looking for, finding ideal pages to add to mobile-only, and having a lead sales page.
- 9 Emerging Software Development Trends in 2021Software development trends such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Human 2.0, Blockchain, Cybersecurity and Big Data computation are expected to play a critical role in many industries in the future. Our post discusses these key trends.
- 3 Upcoming Changes for SEO in 2021 and BeyondWe are up to date with the changes Google makes every year in its algorithm to create the best user experience by giving them faster, relevant results. Here we discuss the 3 biggest changes for SEO expected to happen in 2021 and beyond.
- Free Ways to Drive More Website Traffic Using Your Google My Business ListingA Google My Business (GMB) profile helps businesses to easily get connected with customers across Google Search and Maps and make their business unique. This post is a basic guide for businesses on how to use their Google My Business Listing.
- Instagram Marketing Tips for Healthcare PracticesIt is critical for healthcare practices to choose a suitable social media platform to reach people in their target market. Instagram is one such most popular platform with over 1 million monthly active users. This blog is about how practices can maximize their Instagram campaigns.
- Voice Assistant Technology: The Next Frontier in Healthcare IndustryVoice technology is drastically changing the way health issues are addressed. Our team wrote this post on the role of voice-assisted technology in healthcare and a few key use cases where digital voice assistants have real potential to shine and impact this industry.
- Skyrocket your Backlink Portfolio in 2020 (3 Iron-Clad Strategies)Backlinks from quality sources help build up search rankings. It is important for any business to implement some good strategies to develop a great backlink portfolio that can deliver strong results. Our post discusses some such innovative strategies.
- Healthcare Content Marketing Trends in 2020Content marketing has a key role to play in healthcare SEO. For effective content marketing, it is important to create content based on the needs of your customers. This infographic discusses major content marketing trends for 2020.
- Search Engine Optimization for Telemedicine CompaniesTelemedicine companies provide healthcare to people without access to conventional healthcare. Certain SEO building blocks for telemedicine business needs are content, keyword optimization, blogs, internal linking, image optimization, meta data optimization, social media optimization and mobile visibility.
- MedResponsive is Proud to Announce the Launch of Redesigned Website for MOS Medical Record ReviewOur web design team redesigned our client’s website – https://www.mosmedicalrecordreview.com/. We made this client website responsive with WordPress, major changes in the home page, improved navigation and page speed, and placed social media icons on the header and footer to improve online visibility.
Google Analytics report indicates that these blog posts have been popular among our audience. With unique content, we have educated businesses on the challenging aspects of SEO all through 2020.
Eager to read more informative posts? Just stay tuned. We look forward to a great 2021!