Today, you have instant information right at your finger tips on the Internet. You can access the healthcare information you are looking for with a single click. Everyday potential patients search for doctors, medical information and services online before consulting a physician. Therefore it is important for physicians and medical practices to use medical SEO techniques and build a strong presence online. SEO continues to evolve with every year and there are efficient digital tools available to improve your medical marketing. The latest trend in healthcare SEO is to create an automation strategy that works to maximize SEO performance.
According to a recent industry survey, 61 percent of marketers agreed that optimizing marketing automation efforts is the top priority. The present world is highly data driven and healthcare businesses are automating their valuable data to manage it efficiently as well as take informed decisions. However, healthcare businesses are struggling with various different technologies and constrained budget and resources.
Automation to Improve SEO and User Experience
When automation is implemented in your SEO and content process, it helps improve efficiency and lessen the burden of superfluous tasks. The need of the day is intelligent automation. You must use automation to complete tasks, to determine which tasks to prioritize and how to go about performing those tasks.
- Artificial intelligence helps in collecting and analyzing huge volumes of datasets. Predictive analytics, pattern recognition, and evidence-based learning that characterize natural language processing and machine learning ensure more effective optimization.
- Important processes such as competitive analysis, site audits, rank monitoring and search engine optimization are made highly efficient and hassle-free with AI and automation.
- By enabling proper formation of concepts/ideas, excellent planning, optimized content and promotion to targeted users or market niches, AI solutions can remodel content marketing.
- AI can even identify new revenue opportunities. It can provide useful and well-researched recommendation regarding topics to write about, attributes, optimizations, tactical CTAs and so on.
Intelligent automation such as the above allows search engine optimization professionals to schedule tasks, activate data and ensure smarter or more efficient optimization. It also provides real-time analysis of customer behavior, which helps plan strategies that can ensure conversion. In other words, the predictions and recommendations made based on customer data (including previous browsing habits and past purchases) give you the insight required to help the customer complete a sale.
It’s Imperative to Keep Pace with AI and Automation
Google uses its RankBrain technology to provide better answers to users’ queries. This algorithm pays close attention to searcher behavior so that it can return the most relevant results. The algorithm is evolving so well that most of the results are exactly what the user wants so that they need not even search further. So, what does this mean for marketers? They need to optimize, shape, and mark up their content to show Google the relevance of the content for various user intents. Once this is done, it will increase your website visibility in the right contexts.
Today with the search engines’ increasing use of artificial intelligence and machine learning, SEOs and healthcare marketers should keep up with AI and automation for providing highly relevant content. Follow these effective strategies to stay in the game:
- Voice search optimization: Visual and voice search is becoming more popular. So, make sure to use a conversational tone in your content and use long-tail keywords. Using question and answer type of content would help you rank better in Instant Answers and also as the best voice response.
- Intelligent automation complements your skills: Automation cannot totally replace human creativity and strategies. The human counterpart is that which decides which technology to apply and where. Automation can, however, complement human skills and help to deliver better outcomes.
- Use voice search on site: Using speech recognition in your app or onsite facilitates hands-free convenience to searchers.
- Use descriptive text: Most of the audience prefer imagery and video content but some may not be able to watch or hear this content. AI helps in creating descriptive text and also classifying diverse types of content to enhance SEO and accessibility.
- Regular monitoring for new opportunities: Google keeps testing and launching new features in its Search Engine Results Pages. With automation, healthcare entities can regularly analyze their search presence and that of their most important competitors. To benefit from the new SERP features, you need to make sure that your content is properly formatted and optimized.
Artificial intelligence and automation in SEO will help searchers arrive at more relevant results. Search engine optimizers can automate tedious and repetitive tasks such as data collection, keyword research, reporting, generating content ideas, link building and more. AI can also be used for easier decision making and improving your medical SEO and health content marketing efforts, keeping user experience in mind all the time. A professional medical SEO company will have good experience working with the latest search engine algorithms, and healthcare providers can utilize their service with the best effect.