The rapid development of new and advanced technologies and rising customer expectations have pushed businesses to keep up with the changing market dynamics. More businesses are using digital marketing techniques to increase brand awareness and maintain a strong online presence. Traditional marketing is seen as no longer sufficient, and the incorporation of digital marketing is vital to increase revenue. Digital marketing is vital to make your company grow by attracting more traffic to your website, build a relationship with them, and generate more sales and revenue for your eCommerce business. So, partner with a company providing ecommerce marketing solutions to implement strong digital marketing strategies that will help your business grow.
Ecommerce marketing refers to the process of promoting your products and services to the potential audience using online marketing channels. It involves several digital marketing techniques, and having an effective action plan is essential to grow your ecommerce.
Ecommerce Digital Marketing Tips
- Reach out to Potential Buyers with Google Shopping ads: Google shopping campaign is not a new thing for ecommerce businesses. It helps to advertise your products at the top of the Google search results at the right moment when people are looking to purchase the products or services that you are trying to sell. You can include the images of the product, the prices, ratings of the product, any offers, and other key information in your shopping ads. This makes it easier for potential buyers to pick the product and add it to their cart.
- Create Google Merchant Accounts and give Product Feed: When a user searches for a product, Google search results will show many options with proper product descriptions, prices, ratings, images etc. During the search ranking process, Google will display data from the catalog and show it in the result. So, if you have an account it will help you get to the top of the search results and it is an essential must-have strategy for your e-commerce website.
- Remarket with Display ads: As per Google Shopping bench report, the average Google Shopping conversion rate is a little under 2%. But this doesn’t mean that Google Shopping ads do not convert into purchases. If you want to bring the shoppers back to your ecommerce website to make the purchase, you should focus on remarketing. It shows the users the viewed products and reminds them about, say for instance, that pair of shoes they were eyeing. You can also use Facebook dynamic ads to show your ads on other websites that display Google ads on their page.
- Attract more Potential Buyers with Google Discover ads: Google Discover ads is a concept similar to Facebook ad; it is an attempt by Google to get a share of the users looking for news and interesting stories to read. In Google Discover, you will get to read news and stories that Google’s AI system has chosen for you. Thus, it helps to get more visits, make more sales, and for retargeting purposes.
- Convert likes to Sales on Instagram: Social media is an excellent platform to reach out to new audiences and connect with them, especially Instagram. Set up a business profile on Instagram; it helps you to set up a product catalog on Facebook also as it is the parent company of Instagram. It also lets you tag your products in your organic feed and Stories posts. The users need not have to navigate to your website if they want to make a purchase; instead, they can simply click on the product they’re interested in and follow the link to the corresponding page on your website. This allows your followers to easily make purchases.
- Boost your Selling Game with pop-ups: Pop-ups are an excellent way to attract buyers, especially with a discount offer. Even though pop-ups have a bad reputation, they persuade people to make the purchase when there are excellent offers or limited discounts. Use them correctly and they can drive additional revenue for your business.
- Attract New Customers with Referral Marketing: Referral marketing is the practice of incentivizing your customers to tell others how much they love your business. In this technique, prospects are far more likely to trust their friends and family than your advertisements.
- Build Trust with Customer Reviews: Customer reviews are an excellent way to build trust among potential buyers. Seeing good reviews about your product gives a sense of reassurance and persuades potential buyers to buy the product. Good customer reviews on your product pages is a time-tested, straightforward way to turn more site visitors into customers.
- Minimize Shopping Cart Abandonment: E-commerce businesses often face the problem of cart abandonment. Reducing cart abandonment is a strategy that can directly impact sales and profit, without increasing traffic or leads. To minimize cart abandonment, make sure that the Add to Shopping Cart process and Checkout process are secure and effortless. Avoid adding too many distractions like banners, menu items, links etc. Always make sure that there is only one Checkout page. Having a mobile responsive website is also essential to minimize shopping cart abandonment.
With nearly every marketing operation now taking place online, it is important for e-commerce businesses to set up a good digital marketing strategy. A strong e-commerce digital marketing strategy helps to attract more customers and boost sales. Dedicated ecommerce marketing solutions could be a great option to consider in this regard.