Individuals considering plastic surgery procedures often begin their search online. So, it is important for practices to invest in local SEO campaigns to stay ahead of competitors and attract the targeted audience. Out of all the plastic surgery marketing strategies, local search engine optimization is perhaps the most pertinent in today’s digital marketplace. Local SEO services focus on helping your practice rank high when a search engine pulls local results.
By investing in local SEO services, plastic surgery practices can benefit from enhanced visibility on Google, Bing, and Yahoo; increased website traffic; opportunities to stay one step ahead of the competitors; and more new patients. Practices can consider getting assistance from a good digital marketing services company.
Local SEO Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
Keep Your GMB Listings Up-to-Date
- Add photos and videos to enhance your listing
- Respond to both positive and negative reviews
- Add a description, hours of operation, and business category
Optimize Pages for Local Search
- Define title tags and headings with local keywords
- Write compelling Meta descriptions with geo-specific phrases
Design Mobile-friendly Pages
- Use a responsive design layout
- Make sure the website loads fast
- Test the site on multiple devices in various browsers
Collect Citations and Links
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone no.) must be identical in every listing
Use Locally Targeted Email Campaigns
- Create personalized emails for each group
Focus on Reviews and Patient Testimonials
- Request patient reviews with a link to your GMB profile
Check out the above local SEO strategies to attract potential patients, thereby increasing the bottom line of the business. Local SEO is essential for increasing brand exposure and local search awareness. Consider providing exceptional services and then ask your loyal customers to share their opinions online. Patient reviews play a key role in getting more leads online. A professional local SEO service company can provide value-added search engine optimization strategies to support plastic surgeons in optimizing their website and attracting more local patients from Google and other search engines.