Video content can help increase prospective customers’ confidence and credibility. Conversion rates can be significantly raised by optimizing videos on landing sites. A properly optimized video with captivating content can draw in viewers by clearly conveying the benefits of your goods/services. Businesses can improve the user experience by optimizing videos for elements like content, load speed, and placement, which can eventually result in higher conversion rates. Optimizing video is a crucial component of a landing page strategy, and organic SEO services can help you leverage the power of video to significantly increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
Do you want attractive and engaging videos on your landing pages?
Contact our digital marketing agency- (800) 941-5527 today!
How Video Can Increase Conversion Rates on Your Landing Pages
Conversion rates greatly depend on the type of content and information you use on your landing pages. You must be able to engage, educate, and persuade people quickly so they won’t lose interest and leave to do business somewhere else. The majority of website visitors won’t stay on a page that only has images and text for more than a minute. The typical duration of time spent on such pages can be just a few seconds. A website becomes uninteresting and discourages scanning when it only contains text and images.
Key information needs to be presented in a manner that grabs visitors’ attention. That’s where video comes in. An average visit to a website with video lasts as much as five minutes. Visitors are more likely to watch a video than they are to browse a lengthy passage of text. This method of information delivery is more engaging and interest-grabbing, and ensures that your main points are successfully communicated. All forms of video marketing are successful because of this engagement aspect, and is especially true for landing pages. Businesses can reach out to an ecommerce website development company to include videos on their key landing pages that can attract more targeted traffic.
Tips to Optimize Your Videos to Increase Landing Page Conversion
- Avoid lengthy videos: With a video marketing clip, you have approximately 10 seconds to capture viewers’ interest. According to Facebook, viewers who watch a video for three seconds will continue to watch it for at least ten more. Typically, interest in watching a video will start to decline quickly in two minutes. The more fascinating a video is, the more people will watch it. However, when the focus is landing page engagement, the longer the video, the lower is the engagement. Make sure the first 10 seconds of your video will capture the viewer’s interest. To prevent website visitors from becoming bored or overly engaged with your video, keep it to no more than two minutes long.
- Video positioning is important: Don’t treat video placement lightly. Since no two products or web pages are alike, there is no one strategy that works here. Use A/B testing to try various layouts before conducting additional research. In order for Google to index a video and possibly produce video rich snippets, it advises using it prominently on a website.
Prominent videos can increase engagement by 50%. Furthermore, repeating a video in the carousel of product images and then lower on the website can enhance page performance. If your website is powered by WordPress, check out WordPress templates with pre-coded video landing pages.
- Include effective CTAs:Many landing page videos lack in-video CTAs. A call-to-action in a video may actually result in up to 380% more clicks to a landing website. Since the entire point of a video on a landing page is to drive conversions, create a video that leads into the sales funnel and provides thorough directions on what to do next. The narrator can use verbal cues to urge viewers to take certain actions. You can also include a graphic end screen (an end screen with a call-to-action). Remember that, in addition to people discovering and watching your video elsewhere, your video may also act as a traffic driver (i.e., people from YouTube selecting a link in the description to visit your landing page). Make sure that those CTAs can be followed directly without going to your website, for instance, by including a phone number that can be called immediately when feasible. On a similar note, ensure that the desired action can be carried out whenever necessary without involving your team directly. Install chatbots or other intelligent AI-powered conversation tools that can engage your leads outside working hours.
- Use an eye-catching thumbnail: To encourage visitors to click the play button, select an appealing thumbnail image. A visually appealing and relevant thumbnail is crucial for optimizing your video’s performance and increasing landing page conversions. It can capture the viewers’ attention and entice them to click on the video to watch it. In order to make your thumbnail stand out, use vivid colours and bold writing, unique font styles, and bright background.
- Pay attention to the basics: Don’t neglect the fundamentals when you host your video on YouTube, Wistia, or elsewhere. Put your title, description, file name, etc., where they will be seen the most. Keep in mind that videos not only help increase conversions but can also bring more traffic to your website and raise brand awareness.
Videos can make a website load more slowly and lower your Core Web Vitals rating. Since Core Web Vitals are a recognized ranking factor, this could affect your page ranking. The solution is to strike a balance between design and user experience.
Video SEO is about optimizing your video for indexing and ranking on search engine results pages for relevant keyword searches. It is important to ensure that your video content is pertinent and helpful. An experienced provider of organic SEO services can help you use video confidently in your marketing strategy and optimize your landing page videos to drive more traffic.
Boost your Landing Page Conversion Using Organic SEO Services
MedResponsive, a leading professional SEO company in the U.S, offers a wide range of services, from web design to SEO and PPC marketing.
Call (800) 941-5527 today!