Businesses face the daunting challenge of standing out amidst the noise of countless competitors and capturing the attention of their target audience. To address this, savvy marketers are turning to artificial intelligence (AI), a revolutionary approach that has the potential to drive businesses towards unprecedented growth and success. Leveraging the power of artificial intelligence allows you to improve efficiency, productivity and gain a competitive advantage. AI content marketing is an advanced marketing solution that lets you to generate tailored content that resonates deeply with customers on a personal level. It helps you create, optimize, and deliver highly personalized and engaging content, driving conversions and fostering lasting customer relationships.
What Is AI Content Marketing?
Content is the cornerstone of digital marketing and is sometimes referred to as the “king” of campaigns. Planning, producing, and distributing content resources such as blog entries, videos, social media posts, and webinars are all part of content marketing. Although content marketing is crucial to a company’s success, it takes time and is frequently monotonous. This is where artificial intelligence comes into play. AI-powered content marketing refers to the inclusion of AI and machine learning into content tools. The design, development, distribution, analysis, and reporting of content can all be aided by these content marketing tools.
Content Types That Can Be Automated Using AI
- News Updates: These usually contain the most recent information on your industry, product category, or company management. Updates on topics you believe are important to your target audience can be triggered by a straightforward Google Alert. Some news organizations, like the Associated Press, have been doing this for a while, and it is simple to accomplish.
- Repositioned Blogs: You may wish to reposition a blog or any other piece of content, to appeal to a different target audience after you have developed it. You can also choose to have an automatic data update and description built around. You may simply acquire this realignment with the help of off-the-shelf AI solutions.
- Product Descriptions: Based on the basic feature of the product, there are AI systems that can be used to generate product descriptions on a big scale.
- Reports & Data Visualizations: You can literally send out reports and visualizations every day if you have the appropriate data repository set up and a platform to connect both. Previously, Excel’s Visual Basic Application was the only tool that could accomplish this. These reports now offer human-like insights and the appropriate context thanks to AI, which has made them more complex and nuanced.
How AI Can Transform Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Keyword Intent Identification: Google is quite good at figuring out the purpose behind a user’s search queries. Over time, it has undergone numerous algorithmic adjustments. These modifications have given the algorithm the ability to understand what people desire. Given the emphasis on user intent, organizations must choose the appropriate keyword intent for content marketing. Here, AI-powered intent analysis is really helpful. It assists content marketing teams in producing content that meets the user’s needs. A number of AI-powered platforms, such as MarketMuse and BrightEdge, assist marketers in conducting keyword research, learning about users’ search intentions, and other functions.
- Generating Topics as an Extension of Content Research: Finding topics for content creation is another issue in content marketing. Anything, including a blog post, a podcast, a video, or an article, could be the content format. The increasing need for high-volume content depletes the creativity of content producers. They frequently struggle to think of topics that are both original and timely. The creation of topics is when content research begins. AI can assist content producers in coming up with relevant and original themes. AI-powered systems automate subject research based on content trends, search intent, pertinent keywords, and more. These technologies are capable of performing a competitive analysis to produce an extensive list of topics. These topics might serve as sources of research and inspiration for content producers. The most appropriate topics can even be sorted based on criteria such as competition and relevancy. Hubspot’s AI content strategy tool uses machine learning to get intelligent topic suggestions.
- Personalized content and hyper-personalization: The foundation of content marketing has always been developing customized content for the intended audience. A brand’s audience is more positively impacted by personalized content. Asa result, content creators make every effort to make their work as unique as possible. In order to provide tailored content and attract new leads, content marketers must conduct market research on their target audience. With AI, content producers may monitor user preferences, actions, and interactions with the content. They can produce customized content pieces based on this data that help improve user engagement and increase conversion rates. For instance, you can create unique greetings for each customer and customize communications. You can also produce articles for buyers at different stages of the sales cycle. It is now the highest level of content personalization rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. A number of AI-powered platforms, including Personyze, OneSpot and others, offer unique content personalization by utilizing the greatest machine learning techniques.
- Content Revision and Proofreading: Before presenting their content to the public, content creators must make sure that it goes through a thorough inspection and review. It takes more effort, time, and energy to proofread and review content than it does to actually write it. As a result, technological solutions are frequently used by content marketers to further their goals. The ability of AI to examine and edit content is very strong. Several AI-powered technologies are available today to simplify life for content producers. Popular AI-powered tools such as Grammarly and Hemingway App analyze content and propose edits. These tools assist content producers in finding and fixing grammatical errors and formatting issues. They also aid in making pertinent edit suggestions to sharpen your material, which makes it easier to read.
- Optimize User Experience with Predictive Analytics: With the content, content marketers seek to enhance user experience. In order to produce material that gives people value, they must anticipate user reactions. Predictive analytics has a role in this regard. To forecast the responses of the target audience, AI-powered predictive analytics uses consumption statistics, historical data patterns & trends, and data modeling. It can reveal audience correlations and similarities that content producers might miss. Marketers can develop buyer personas based on demographics and interests using this data. These personas can be used by content teams to produce personalized content. Identifying solutions to help customers solve problems is another benefit of predictive analytics. It won’t feel like a sales pitch when you promote your products or services as a solution once you’ve taken the time to learn about their needs. On the other hand, you’ll have made a name for yourself as a reliable authority. Predictive analytics enabled by AI therefore has the potential to change the way content marketers work.
- Data Processing & Analytics: Apart from just creating content, content marketers must distribute content in accordance with the overall content strategy. They also need to analyze and evaluate the data from different content marketing strategies. With advanced data analytics, AI-powered tools support content marketing teams in completing these duties. Such tools can quickly process vast amounts of data and generate precise, useful conclusions. These insights can be used by marketing teams to enhance the content and make it more appealing to the target audience. Large data sets can be processed more quickly with AI. For content marketing teams, it simplifies complex data and processes it. This makes it possible for the teams to flawlessly carry out their campaigns. AI technologies such as Scoop and Curata can assess, encourage and analyze the performance of the content.
- Optimization and Automation of Content: The rising demand for content is one of the main problems content marketers face. Automation and optimization of content enabled by AI are essential in this situation. An area of AI called natural language generation (NLG) can help scale content creation. It enables marketers to produce high-volume, original content by providing real-time content suggestions. It also has a number of other features, such as:
- Enables new content writers to improve their content copies more easily.
- Based on a review of your blog or website, makes recommendations for content modifications. The recommendations aim to match the tone of the new content with that of the old content.
- Minimizes the need for human interaction by automatically producing editorial content.
Automated Insights, an AI-powered application, helps in scaling content development. On the other hand, programs like Acrolinx helps in content planning and optimization.
- Making Content Creation Cost-effective: Manual content generation is a costly, time-consuming process that requires a lot of planning, research, and creativity. The majority of manual processes are automated by AI and machine learning, reducing time for content producers. They quickly analyze data and make improvements that increase ROI. Content marketing consequently becomes more powerful and economical.
Two Brand Examples of AI Content Marketing
Online auctions between consumers are what eBay is most famous for. It is one of the biggest online marketplaces for buying and selling. With billions of goods and millions of viewers, how challenging it may be to personalize and make each customer feel like an individual! eBay developed customized email subject lines for each customer using AI content marketing techniques. They created hundreds of automatically written headlines for client segments based on their interests using a tool called Phrasee. It used natural language algorithms and learning features to combine eBay’s brand voice with the best email headline strategies that could be tested at scale and further enhanced to connect with customers.
American Marketing Association
The American Marketing Association needs to keep up with emerging ideas because it is a thought leader in the marketing industry. They need to establish connections with the various industries that rely on them for advice on marketing ethics, cutting-edge marketing techniques, branding, careers, and providing wonderful customer experiences. The Association used rasa.io, an AI content marketing tool, to assist users in finding information that most closely matches their interests. This application creates intelligent newsletters that include content that each user finds interesting. The technique allows the American Marketing Association to not only provide pertinent information but also to position its own content at the top of the email, further solidifying its position as a leader and generating traffic for its website.
Get customized content with AI content marketing and take your business to new heights!
AI-powered content marketing has become a game-changing force, enabling companies to successfully navigate the complex modern digital world with unprecedented accuracy and efficiency. Marketers can access an extensive array of data-driven insights, optimize their processes, and provide highly customized content to their target audience by utilizing the promise of artificial intelligence. Businesses can open up new growth opportunities with AI content marketing, which helps to take their brands to new heights in today’s cutthroat marketplace.