An impressive healthcare website design is essential in the present day world of online business interactions. Before patients enter your healthcare organization, they are very likely to go online and gather a first impression about your organization. Today, people are increasingly using mobile phones and other electronic gadgets to get reviews from other users. Well-written content and marketing initiatives are not enough for a website. An optimized website design has become indispensable to appeal to targeted customers and create a lasting impression. Your website must be able to retain the visitors and encourage them to accept the call for action.
With advanced technological innovations, creating a website has become an easier task and it requires no coding or programming skills. Following are some web builders that will help you to create a website under 10 minutes:
- Weebly: It is a full-fledged website builder that helps users to develop a website without the need to learn coding or web publishing software. It is a comprehensive website designer that provides registration of domain name, web hosting, and ecommerce support which allows starting an online store. It includes features such as contact forms, photo galleries, sliders, customized professionally designed templates, SEO tools and branding tools. Weebly also provides a mobile app that lets you build, edit and manage the site with a smartphone or tablet.
- Wix: It is a popular cloud-based website builder that offers hundreds of templates that can be modified and customized to match your needs. It has a logo maker that helps you create a suitable logo for your business. Wix also has an SEO wizard that lets you implement search engine optimization strategies for a new website without learning the skills of SEO. It also provides free and premium apps that can be installed on the website to add more functionality.
- WordPress: WordPress is a very popular website building platform. WordPress has two versions WordPress.org and WordPress.com. It is a free and open source website builder that gives you maximum control over the site. It also has drag and drop page builder that allows you to create a website easily.
- BoldGrid: It is a new website builder that is built on top of WordPress. You can get it either as a standalone WordPress plug-in or as a fully hosted website builder suite. You can choose professional designs from a gallery of themes and then customize those designs with drag and drop customizer. It also offers change of colors, fonts, layouts, navigation menus and widgets.
- Shopify: This website builder is a great option for online stores and ecommerce websites. It powers more than half a million businesses with 1 million active users. Billions of dollars worth of products are sold on Shopify’s web-building platform. It provides integrated payment facility called Shopify Payments and allows third party payment gateways to accept payments. This ecommerce website builder provides full inventory management, unlimited products, power stats and easy marketing solutions. Shopify also has drag and drop interface that allows you to create a full-fledged ecommerce store.
These website building solutions help all types of businesses including medical entities to create a website quickly without any knowledge of web publishing and programming. However, if you need an advanced website then these website solutions may not be enough. In that case, a professional website development company is your best choice that will enable enhancing your medical website for better ranking, more traffic and more leads and conversions.