Social media is an ideal platform for business promotion and healthcare businesses will also find this a fertile avenue for reaching out to targeted audiences. With every year the use of social media is growing at a tremendous speed because more and more people are joining social media every day. Social media serves as an additional means for patients to connect either to your website or to your practice/business directly. It is the most relevant advertising channel for 50% of Gen Z and 42% of millennials, and social media networks are the biggest source of inspiration for consumer purchases.
Social media ads are a reliable way to increase leads and sales, and it is important to remember that the actual visual experience of your ad is a major factor to consider. When creating ads for social media, your focus needs to be on creating scroll-stopping or thumb-stopping ads that will hold your audience’s attention. Here are some helpful tips to consider in this regard.
- Consider your objectives: Make sure that your ad format, concept and design are right for each social media platform. This is because different platforms have a different audience demographic and you need to take this into account. If you plan to design ads for multiple social platforms in multiple formats, you could think of creating Instagram stories ad and a Facebook video ad to target users on both platforms. It is important not to duplicate the content in your ads and give serious consideration to how your ad design will be distinctive for each platform.
- Headlines are important: The aim of every social media marketer is to grab the attention of the users and build an opportunity for patient engagement. This is where headlines become the most important factor for creating thumb-stopping video content. This is an opportunity for healthcare businesses to make a lasting impression. For your headlines it is better to use titles with lists such as Top Five Tips for Eating Healthy, Seven Tips to Find the Best Hospital Near You etc. This is because users look for short and useful content that can be consumed easily.
- Leverage Instagram carousel: A small image is not enough to create a deeply engaging experience with your brand because it may not provide users with the full story.It is important to ensure that you are not annoying your audience by feeding them excessive promotional content. You can use Instagram carousels that allow you to share up to 10 photos in a single post. This helps you share all the photos that are useful for promotions without cluttering your followers’ timeline. This is one of the best ways to generate well-produced healthcare brand content in a cohesive way.
- Videos are effective: To make your social media ads stand out, video is the best way. Studies show that more than 54% of social users prefer video posts to other formats. Moreover, social video posts are said to generate 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. For Instagram stories, use short videos under the 15-second mark. For other platforms also, keep it short. However, you need to ensure that you have an eye-catching design, and a strong call-to-action. Attractive fonts and motion graphics are great ways to rivet viewers’ attention. It has been found that Tweets with videos attracted ten times more engagement compared to those without videos.
- Ensure consistent branding: Your ads must always be connected back to your brand. Each post you create must look, feel, and sound like your brand. This can be achieved by including your watermark or logo on your ad, using consistent colors,and using a few distinctive fonts to convey your message. Only then can your audience be ensured a steady visual presence so that they can identify your brand while scrolling on social media.
- Create ad content that is perfectly sized: Your content must be the ideal size for the type of social media ad you are planning to post on. For example, your video post ad dimensions will be different from your Instagram Stories ad design dimensions.You can tailor the ad copy and make it more appealing and post the link in the bio so that it is clickable for the users.
- Ensure that your targeted audience can find your ads: Hashtags are a must for social media. They help potential consumers to easily find specific content. It also helps non followers to find your content quickly. It is one of the best ways to increase your visibility and drive engagement. Make sure that the hashtags that you use are relevant and appropriate for healthcare business.
Having a social media presence is important for healthcare business. When creating and Social media ads may not generate conversions or sales overnight. In this era of smartphones and other electronic gadgets, it is important for hospitals to own keyword optimized and mobile optimized websites and they should focus on medical SEO and social media marketing for a strong online presence. A reliable provider of medical SEO services would use relevant strategies and techniques to increase the visibility, traffic and exposure of your medical website.