In today’s digital world, developing a medical website will increase your visibility to potential patients or healthcare consumers and help to grow your healthcare business. An experienced provider of medical website development solutions can develop a good website by applying the right strategies, drive organic traffic and help acquire patients. To build a strong relationship with your targeted audience you have to stay connected and provide timely and accurate answers for their queries.
Today, to find a good healthcare provider, people rely on the good reviews they find on the internet. So, providing a great user experience is crucial to gain more traffic and good reviews. For that, it is essential to make the necessary changes to your website. This will help you reach a wider audience and create awareness regarding the healthcare solutions you provide. So, there are some important reasons you must know about having a new website in 2020.
- To Give a New Look to Your Website: Giving a new look to your website is a must if it is like two to three or more years old. Website design trends are changing and if you don’t move along with it, you would soon be outdated when compared to your competitors who have updated their website design. Giving your website a facelift by giving a thoughtful logo and adding suitable website elements could make your customers feel like you value their relationship by giving more importance to their experience while using your website. This would also give them an idea regarding what they can expect from you.
- To Add More Features: Your website complexity increases as your business grows; accordingly, you will need to add more features to enhance user experience. Growing your business means you are getting more visitors and customers to your website. To maintain that, make sure that your online presence is expanding and delivering them the best experience.You can add many new features if you don’t have them, some of them are:
- Online Form Submission
- Online Appointment Booking
- Search Feature
- Shopping Cart Integration
- Social Media Integration
- Live Chat
- Google Map Integration for Location Tracking
- Call to action
- To Improve Speed: People live in a busy world and they expect fast results. Websites that are slow to load could create a bad-user experience. Also, users may spend less time on a slow-loading site and may not return. Speeding up the website will create happy users and more views. The speed of a page is a direct factor that can improve your rankings, because Google doesn’t like ranking websites that give bad experience to its users. In addition, search engines can crawl only fewer pages using their allocated crawl budget for pages having slow speed, and this could negatively affect your indexation.Some ways to improve your site speed:
- Reduce redirects
- Improve response time from server
- Optimize images
- Minimize HTTP requests
- To Improve Navigation: Poor navigation will badly affect your success. It affects traffic, rankings, user-friendliness and conversions. Some common navigation mistakes are non-standard style, using generic labels, adding too many items in your navigation etc. Consider some of the following to improve your navigation:
- Consistent navigation from page to page
- Make navigation elements as links not buttons
- Use descriptive labels which means you can break down the general term “services” to more descriptive labels such as distribution services, digital services etc. This will help to communicate instantly with your customers
- Make sure your search feature works
- To Provide a Better Mobile User Experience: According to a report given in quoracreative.com, 80% of users used a mobile device to search the internet in 2019. By search engines, in the United States, 63% of Google’s visits and globally, 63% of Yahoo’s visits are through mobile devices. This shows that your website should be well optimized for mobile devices.
- You Need to Add a Content Management System: To create many new customers, changes have to be made to your website and for that, content creation is essential. Having a content management system enables you to add and schedule content quickly on your website. They help you to build brand identity and online presence through this. It also enables non-technical users to easily publish content. A site that comes with new content consistently is one that stays at the top of customers’ minds.
- You Need to Use Website Analytics: You must know how people are using your website. To improve your website, you have to understand some aspects of website analytics. They are:
- Analyze the keywords that people use to find your services.
- Analyze the bounce rate. That means, how many of your visitors leave your website without going to the second page.
- Track where traffic is coming from.
- Understand the search intent of your customer.
- See where you are losing your customers
- To Avoid Flash: Using flash in websites creates major potential performance problems with many of the devices. It is terrible for SEO and user experience and it doesn’t work for Apple mobile devices because it drains battery and eats memory. It also takes a long time to load. The company Adobe that makes Flash doesn’t even use it on their website. So, if your website is flash reliant then it is time to get a new website without it.
- To Prioritize Security and Compliance: Security and compliance are crucial to avoid risk to customers, other businesses, and government websites. It can impact your SEO ranking very fast. You want to make sure that you are compliant with GDPR regulations.
- It protects your business reputation.
- Will keep your data secured.
- Will protect you and your customers from malware.
- Enhance your data management capabilities.
Developing a website is easy but developing a quality website takes time. A good website should have features such as user-friendly navigation, quality content, accurate contact information, quick response, call to action and more. Health-related searches are increasing, so you need an expert in medical website development to include all the factors needed for a responsive website and to provide valuable information quickly to your visitors, thereby increasing the chances of conversion.