Mobile SEO for Healthcare Practices
MedResponsive, an MOS service on healthcare and everything Medical, specializes in mobile SEO services.
With Google making mobile friendliness a more decisive ranking factor than before since April 21, 2015, you know that your practice or business can only be up there in the search rankings if it loads and performs well on a mobile phone, without the user having to pinch, zoom or keep scrolling endlessly. As search engines such as Bing and Yahoo have started adding algorithms to affect mobile responsiveness, mobile user friendliness has become more important than ever before.
This is important, and this change is the result of soaring popularity in mobile Internet use. People like to search while on the move, and smartphones have been the means for that. A good section of these smartphone users are looking for quick information while on the move and you need to be visible on the mobile results to capitalize. At MedResponsive, our staff researches mobile search extensively, to come up with the right tools to provide mobile SEO for healthcare practices.
Are you mobile friendly? Speak to our specialists at (800) 941-5527 to get a free review of your website and our mobile SEO services.
CLICK FOR FREE SEO ANALYSIS
Customized SEO for Medical and Healthcare Businesses
There are various elements involved in ensuring a competitive mobile SEO strategy:
- Responsive Design: Your website has to be mobile-friendly, and has to load efficiently on a variety of screen sizes. Having a website with a responsive design is the better option and one that Google prefers, since it loads and performs well on mobile and tablet screens of various resolutions as well as the desktop.
- User Experience: In mobile SEO, user experience is extremely critical. The faster you can move the user to what they are looking for the easier it is for you to convert them.
- Mobile Website Code Updating: We provide competitive designs to update the code of your existing website, or we can design a brand new responsive site as well. You wouldn’t need to settle for readymade templates or themes.
- Dynamic Serving: We ensure dynamic serving so that the content that loads in a mobile device and desktop is different, in the sense that it is more adapted to the respective device.
- Mobile Friendliness Verification: We check all aspects to ensure your website is mobile-friendly. Google determines the mobile-friendliness of a site based on usability factors such as viewport configuration, legibility of font sizes, availability of page resources, avoidance of plug-ins, etc.
- Mobile Site Optimization: We check that the various aspects of the site are optimized well to provide a better experience for the user including improved page speed, making all page resources visible to the Googlebot, avoiding window pop-ups and interstitials, reducing mobile redirects, etc.
- Mobile App Development: Relevant apps attract users. When it comes to healthcare, there is a wide range of apps dealing with telemedicine you can think of, such as symptoms checks, doctor chats, doctor tracking, video consultation, and many more. The apps you need to incorporate should be based on your marketing strategy.
- Local SEO: Local SEO and mobile are closely connected. People search a lot on their mobiles, and they look for medical businesses next to where they live or work. We provide a full range of solutions designed to ramp up your presence in local listings, and your performance in the local search results..
Give us a call at (800) 941-5527 or drop us an email, and we’ll get in touch with you.